(version en Français)
PHD in Computer Science, Temporary Teaching and Research Assistant at LIMOS. I am teacher at Networks and telecommunication department (IUT) at Auvergne University, Clermont-Ferrand, France.
+33 473 177 148
email : Affoua_Therese.ABY at udamail.fr or...
|Department R&T 2nd floor, Office C6, |
IUT de Clermont-Ferrand
Campus Universitaire des Cézeaux - BP 86
63172 Aubière Cedex
Energy efficient MAC and Routing protocols (operating with low duty-cycle) supporting scalability and ensuring good performances!
1. Affoua Thérèse Aby, Alexandre Guitton, Pascal Lafourcade, Michel Misson. History-based MAC Protocol for Low Duty-Cycle Wireless Sensor Networks: the SLACK-MAC Protocol. In journal EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications, 2016.
2. Affoua Thérèse Aby, Alexandre Guitton, Pascal Lafourcade, Michel Misson. SlackMAC: Adaptive mac protocol for low duty-cycle wireless sensor networks. In ADHOCNETS (EAI International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks), 2015.
3. Affoua Thérèse Aby, Alexandre Guitton, Michel Misson. E-adcr: Energy-efficient asynchronous low duty-cycle routing protocol. In JCM (Journal of Communications), 2015.
4. Affoua Thérèse Aby, Alexandre Guitton, Michel Misson. Asynchronous blind MAC protocol for wireless sensor networks. In IWCMC (IEEE International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference), 2014.
5. Affoua Thérèse Aby, Alexandre Guitton, Michel Misson. Study of blind rendez-vous in low power wireless sensor networks. In VTC Spring (IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference), 2014.
6. Affoua Thérèse Aby, Alexandre Guitton, Michel Misson. MAC mechanism for a scalable wireless sensor network using independent duty cycles. In New and smart Information Communication Science and Technology to support Sustainable Development, 2013.
I did my schooling until DEA (Master 2 equivalent) in Ivory Cost at National University Nangui Abrogoua Abidjan! Then I had an admission to Master 2 in Engineering Complex Systems optional : Network-Signals-Images at Lorraine University Nancy, France. I did my master thesis internship at Center Automatic of Nancy CRAN . Finally, it was after a Nominee for a ministerial scholarship for a PhD that i am pleasantly found in the Networks and Protocols team of LIMOS laboratory.